The Studio, Church Walk, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1JH
Terms & Conditions – Effective 1st January 2020
1) DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS. Studio Photography Deposits: Deposits taken from 3rd party agencies are either refunded to the client at the viewing appointment or can be used against your chosen purchase. For direct bookings, a £20 deposit is required for Saturday studio photo-shoot sessions, which is refundable and can be used against your chosen purchase. Full cancellation from you ‘the client’ for a Saturday studio portrait session will not be eligible for refund. Only two re-scheduled photo-shoot appointments can be made for Saturday studio bookings, after which the deposit will not be refundable.
2) PAYMENT OF GOODS & SERVICES. Studio Photography Portrait Session: Full payment should be made before the photo-shoot date, or at least a deposit payment. If full payment has not been made prior, then the balance will be due on the day of the photo-shoot. Orders for goods taken can be altered, only within 24 hours of placement (except if you wish to add to your order there is no time limit), due to the personal, custom nature of our products and the fast turnaround in our production. Payment for goods and services are to be made in full before collection. If standard prints are to be posted, full payment including any postage and packing fees are to be made in full.
Location Photography: Full payment is required prior for location shoot bookings and details of location and agreement of travel expenses are to be arranged and payed for prior to the booking date. Payment methods available are via bank transfer, cash or card payment. Funds need to be cleared before the booking can be confirmed or the receipt issued. No refund will be given if you, the ‘client’ needs to cancel the booking and full payment has been made. In the unlikely event that that ‘we’ ‘Honeycomb Photography Ltd’ cancels the booking, a full-refund will be available for monies paid up to and including the date of cancellation for this booking. Payment for goods and services remain as outlined above.
3) RESCHEDULE & CHANGES TO THE BOOKING. If you need to reschedule the booking date or make changes to the date of your booking, these new arrangements will depend on our existing schedule. Only two re-scheduled photo-shoot appointments can be made for Saturday studio bookings, after which the deposit will not be refundable.
4) REFUND POLICY. If the client is unhappy with the outcome of their custom made product, we will replace as required to the same value as the original purchase price with agreed alterations. The original product should be returned and will be destroyed. Due to the nature of our goods and their personal value only to the client, only replacements to the same value can be offered. We do not offer a ‘change of mind’ policy as custom made products that are produced for the client cannot be re- sold or used elsewhere.
5) COPYRIGHT. The entire copyright of all photographic images is retained by Honeycomb Photography Ltd – It is against the law for images to be copied and reproduced. Digital mages sold are for the client to use for their own personal use only. Images can be printed and shared for personal use and must not be used for commercial advertsing and/or purposes, unless the photo-shoot was intended for commercial use, or written consent has been given by Honeycomb Photography Ltd. Under no circumstances must the images be passed off as someone else’s work other that that of Honeycomb Photography Ltd, including entry to competitions.
6) LOCATION & UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. Honeycomb Photography Ltd is not responsibe for any issues concerning either the chosen location by the client, nor unforseen circumstances that may affect photographing where the client has specified photographs taken outside and/or in a specific location that is not deemed safe/and or suitable for photographing at that time. The final decision for suitablility will be made by the photographer, acting on behalf of Honeycomb Photography Ltd and further action will be at the discretion of the photographer afore mentioned, depending on the circumstances, suitability and saftey.
7) VOUCHERS. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase and this date is clearly recorded on each voucher. The voucher must be shown at time of booking and can be used only once. Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or printed products. Vouchers need to be produced to Honeycomb Photography at the time of the photo- shoot. Third-party ‘Money-off Vouchers’ (Virgin Experience, Groupon, Activity Superstore etc.) can only be used for the purpose outlined in the Voucher, such as ‘Wall Art’ – this only refers to framed images or canvas prints, it does not include digital images or standard, non-framed photographs.
8) INSURANCE. It is the responsibility of Honeycomb Photography Ltd to ensure that all relevant business insurance, including ‘Public Liability Insurance’ is up to date. Policy details and terms and conditions can be requested in writing.
9) CONFIDENTIALITY. Client contact details including email adresses, telephone numbers, postal addresses and social media contacts retained by Honeycomb Photography Ltd are only to be used for the purposes of contacting customers for point of sale or service, and marketing. The client must opt in to receive marketing material being sent. You can tick the opt-in box when completing your GDPR confidentiality questionaire that will be emailed to you after your vieiwng session. An option of removing all data information (including photographs) is available,in which case, client details will be deleted and securley removed. Honeycomb Photography Ltd does not share customer contact details with any other 3rd party unless authorised in writing to do so by the client.
10) POSTAGE. Whilst the client is expected to collect their photograph products from the studio, sometimes, we understand that this is not convenient. Posting of standard size photographs in mounts can be sent to you by Royal Mail, ‘First Class Recorded Signed For’. Prices will vary depending on the size of the package. We do not recommend to send out framed or canvas products and these are expected to be collected from the studio.
11) APPLICATION LAW. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts, to whom all parties submit.
12) VARIATION. These ‘Terms and Conditons’ shall not be varied except by agreement in writing, with signatures from both ‘the client’ and Honeycomb Photography Ltd.
13) DEFINITIONS. ‘Honeycomb Photography Ltd’ refers to any direct employer, the managing director and any sub-contracted photographers working for or on behalf of Honeycomb Photography Ltd. ‘The Client’ is the person/s arranging and confirming the photography booking, this persons name should be stated on the ‘Booking Confirmation Form’
FINAL NOTE. These ‘Terms and Conditons’ are applied in order to protect Honeycomb Photography Ltd and ‘the client’ from any form of misconduct, inappropriate use and general unfairness. It is the aim of Honeycomb Photography Ltd to provide a professional and courteous photography service, where mutual respect and honesty is adhered to.