Honeycomb Photography: Terms and Conditions of Supply of Goods
These are the terms and conditions for the sale of goods entered into between Honeycomb Photography (the “Seller”), and the purchaser of the goods (the “Buyer”):
- Sale of Goods:Pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Seller agrees to transfer ownership and deliver possession to the Buyer, and the Buyer to pay for and accept from the Seller, the “Goods” listed as per our price list. During the purchase, prices will be discussed and quoted for and agreed by both parties.
- Purchase Price:As consideration for the sale of the goods the Buyer shall pay to the Seller the established purchase price
- Seller’s Representations:The Seller hereby represents and warrants to the Buyer as follows:
- The Seller has full right, power, and authority to sell the Goods.
- The Seller (Honeycomb Photography) retains the Copyright for images that have been taken by a Honeycomb Photography employee (this may include any contract photographer or any persons working on behalf of Honeycomb Photography), therefore copies, including scanning images is against the law.
- Delivery of Goods/Shipping:The Seller shall deliver the goods per the terms listed below:
- Date of Delivery: Due to the nature of our products, production time may vary. The Goods shall be delivered to the Buyer no later than 3 weeks from sale, unless contacted due to delay in production.
- Location of Delivery: The Seller shall deliver the Goods to the location specified by the Buyer
- Delivery Notice: The Seller will notify the Buyer of any delays that may affect the expected delivery date.
- Risk of Loss: The Seller assumes responsibility for the Goods, and all risk of damage, loss, or delay of the Goods, until the Goods are delivered to or collected by the Buyer. Once the Goods have been delivered to or collected by the Buyer, the Buyer assumes all responsibility for and risk of damage to such Goods.
- Unless otherwise stated, goods will be delivered by Royal Mail, First Class Recorded Signed For.
- Refund Policy:
- Refund Policy: If the buyer is not satisfied with the product(s) a refund or a replacement will be provided for up to the full purchase price for up to 30 days after service, on return of the product(s).
- Due to the nature of our business, a ‘change of mind’ is not valid for a refund and under these circumstances it is the discretion of the Director of Honeycomb Photography to apply a mutually beneficial solution.
- Force Majeure: The Seller and the Buyer shall not be considered in default hereunder or be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing any provisions of these terms and conditions in the customary manner to the extent that such failure or delay is caused by any reason beyond its control, including any act of God. The Party whose performance has been interrupted by such circumstances shall use every reasonable means to resume full performance of these terms and conditions as promptly as possible.
These terms were last updated on 30th May 2018